Happy Thanksgiving

There are a lot of things that set you apart from this world.  One of these is being grateful to God.  The Apostle Paul wrote, as far as you are concerned is in Christ Jesus, you give thanks for everything - this is God's will.  

I want to thank God for my family, who had been my love and inspiration.  I thank God for you, Living Faith Baptist Church because you enrich and encourage us.   I praise God for my extended family - yes beyond my family and the church is my extended family - and they range from people who are deeply connected to me from both near and far, and people who I meet every day.  

These past two years had been a struggle for many of us.   A lot has been redefined for us but make no mistake when you are a believer in Jesus Christ, your spiritual journey continues on, your church family moves forward with you and your eternal destiny will never change. 

These next few weeks, we will venture into the first chapters of Matthew that will lead us to study the first Christmas.  I am so proud that we have many men and women who have great insights into this and they lead our fellowship groups and small groups.
     

Heads up, we will have a thanksgiving service on Thursday, 9:00am.  You can join and share ahead what you are thankful for through My Thanksgiving Story.   Breakfast will be served and we will have a time of worship and reflection.   Register here.  

I am excited that we will have the opportunity to fellowship and catch up with our college students who will be home-bound for this Christmas break.   Lastly, I encourage you to mark out your calendar for the Christmas Day service on December 25, Saturday. 


May you have a joyous Thanksgiving celebration. 


I give thanks for you, 

Pastor Bong 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 7 Friday Social

Worship Songs That Lift Your Heart